Friday, October 9, 2015

Gearing up For Christmas!

Christmas! Yes. you heard me right. I know, it is only October. But I am getting ready for a Christmas Craft Sale the beginning of November. And I am excited for Christmas.

Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I love presents, the first Christmas story, the real meaning of Christmas, sharing with my family and friends, giving and being able to enjoy this beautiful time.

I am creating rustic Christmas decorations and ornaments as well as some gift items for selling. I am loving the fun of creating these rustic items. And hopefully others will enjoy them too.

And I have about half of my shopping complete which makes me smile. I love buying for my children and giving to my family. And I love finding deals throughout the year.

I will share some of these magical Christmas Decorations with you in the coming weeks.

For today, Have a Blessed Thanksgiving with your family from my family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment