Sunday, July 26, 2015

Homemade Dishwasher Tabs




Yesterday I used the last dishwasher tab I had bought. I decided to try to try homemade tabs. They were extremely easy to made and although I was a little unsure as to how they would clean my dishes, I am very pleased with the results.

I just don't have the time to rinse and scrape every dish before putting it in the dishwasher. That is time consuming and so I needed a dishwasher tab that would power clean my dishes. And this is an awesome dishwasher tab. Not only does it clean my dishes but they were dry as well. With my store bought dishwasher tabs and rinse aid, my dishes were usually still wet and I would have to dry them before putting them away, which was very frustrating. 

Now that I have found the perfect dishwasher tab, I am pleased to use it everyday. It is easy to make, will save you lots of money and you know exactly what you are putting in it. 

I found this recipe at The Makeshift Nest and I absolutely love it. Only 4 ingredients needed, Borax, Washing Soda, Vinegar and Lemon Juice Concentrate. I had all the ingredients on hand from the last time I made homemade laundry soap.


No comments:

Post a Comment